Choosing Change - The Keynote
Did you know that unless you’ve learned how to change, you’ll likely get stuck in it? Did you know change takes place in three stages and that there are specific steps you can take to make each stage effective? And has anyone ever told you exactly how to use change to make your life better?
If not, then join us for the dynamic and interactive keynote, Choosing Change.
- Learn about the stages of change;
- Understand what you are experiencing and why;
- Discover strategies to deal with challenges. Then
- Figure out where you want to go in life;
- Create ‘the change map’ for getting there and;
- Become skilled at helping others deal with changes.
You will walk away with a new-found sense of confidence and solid skills you can immediately put to use. No longer will you be at the mercy of change—instead; you’ll find it can be your wisest companion.
Change has the power to make you a better person and to take you places in life you never thought possible. Isn’t it time you let it?!
YOU CAN BOOK A KEYNOTE FOR YOUR GROUP OR ORGANIZATION BY EMAILING NMARSHALL@COMMONOUTLOOK.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION